What should go into your final presentation? Research the following as well as reading
the Sales Pitch Tab Articles
- Introduction of Team Members
- State your Park Name and clearly explain the theme, why your team chose it and where it is located
- During your Pitch you must show the investors your Choice 3 Requirement
- Explain your Main Attraction(s) and/or if you have a water park
- Discuss Amusement Park Safety...Inspections differ by state (links below to provide information)
- Explain to the investors why people would want to come to YOUR park. For example, What would make them money? The number of tickets you sell a year? Your main attractions? The theme of your park? Location?
- Finally, how much are you asking for from your investors. For example, $450,000 for 2% of the park?